Recent Posts in Child Support Category

  • What to Do When the Other Parent Stops Paying Child Support

    || 29-Aug-2016

    Despite the fact that child support orders are court mandated and carry the enforceability of law, uncooperative parents can make their enforcement a nightmare. When an insubordinate parent disobeys their child support order, there are several legal measures that can be taken to ensure the support arrangement is enforced. Consult with Your Support Agreement Child support orders can only be ...
    Continue Reading
  • How to Modify Child Support

    || 1-Jul-2013

    After you have gone through a divorce, or if you were unmarried but you have a child with a former partner, then you can be in a position where you are either paying child support or you are receiving it. Either way, the time may come where it is necessary for an adjustment to be made. Either party can seek a change in payments, but the final decision will be up to the court. For former couples ...
    Continue Reading
Roseville Divorce Attorney

Office Location:

Law Offices of Frank F. Ali
Roseville Divorce Attorney
8203 Sierra College Boulevard,
Roseville, CA 95661
Directions [+]

Call for a consultation


Follow Us On:

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.