Recent Posts in Modification Category

  • How to Modify Child Support

    || 1-Jul-2013

    After you have gone through a divorce, or if you were unmarried but you have a child with a former partner, then you can be in a position where you are either paying child support or you are receiving it. Either way, the time may come where it is necessary for an adjustment to be made. Either party can seek a change in payments, but the final decision will be up to the court. For former couples ...
    Continue Reading
  • How to Gain a Modification

    || 6-Feb-2013

    Often times, once a divorce has been ended and the terms are set, the situation that was present at the time of the case is very different years later. While the circumstances that decided the terms were relevant, they now no longer fit the current regulations. A change may be sought and this should always be done through the court. Modifications are the legal change, by order of the court, to ...
    Continue Reading
Roseville Divorce Attorney

Office Location:

Law Offices of Frank F. Ali
Roseville Divorce Attorney
8203 Sierra College Boulevard,
Roseville, CA 95661
Directions [+]

Call for a consultation


Follow Us On:

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.