For Attorney Frank Ali, the founder of Law Offices of Frank F. Ali, practicing law allows him to serve his clients and provide solutions to their cases. He focuses on delivering resolution at an affordable price, and is able to take further legal action if it is necessary in a case.
He is a graduate of the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law and was in the top fifth of his class with Distinction. While in law school he was selected to represent the school during the American Bar Association competition in Negotiation Skills and Client Counseling and Interviewing. Additionally, he was involved in Community Legal Services, the school's free legal clinic. Here he served as a team leader and a certified law student, offering services to low income clients.
He has a strong business background and formerly worked as an executive for a large insurance company before starting his own small business. He worked there for 12 years and managed over 10 employees. This experience taught him more about negotiations and working with all types of people. These are skills that he has brought into his practice of family law and in the numerous cases that he has taken on.
Today he represents clients dealing with matters of child custody, spousal support, property division and more. Due to his experience in the business world, he also has a better understanding of complex financial matters which can be prevalent in family law cases. Attorney Ali places his emphasis in family law, including guardianships, probation litigation and conservatorships, but he also provides representation in contract, partnership, real estate, construction and business disputes.
He offers service in numerous areas of the law and his comprehensive knowledge allows him to assist his clients with all types of situations. He also has a firm grasp on how to deal with procedural and evidentiary matters which is a skill that many other attorneys in his area of practice do not possess. He works hard to avoid litigation if possible but if that is the best way to get his clients the results that they deserve then he can provide aggressive representation.
Call 916.745.8444 for a consultation - Let's dicuss your options!
- California State Bar Association
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2005
- Honors: With Distinction
- Honors: Member, Traynor Society
- Honors: Recipient, Barrister Scholarship
- Honors: Dean's List
- State University of New York, Albany, New York
- Bachelor of Arts - 1981
- Major: Economics
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Herrig & Vogt, L.L.P. - Sacramento, CA, Law Clerk, 2002 - 2005
- Mother Lode Insurance Services - Cameron Park, CA, Founder, Principal and Manager, 1988 - 2001
- Aetna Life & Casualty - Sacramento, CA, Manager, 1986 - 1988
- Aetna Life & Casualty - San Jose, CA, Field Representative, 1983 - 1986
- Aetna Life & Casualty - San Francisco and Sacramento CA, Underwriter, 1981 - 1983